Here are some common questions about short term / payday loans:
- How much can I borrow? Short term loans tend to be instalment loans of up to £500 but you should only borrow amounts you can easily repay.
- How long can I borrow the money for? Most lenders have a loan term of between one and three months as the instalment loans are designed as short term finance. The repayments are usually aligned with your pay days.
- How do I apply? Applications are made online THLdirect.co.uk these can be made at any time.
- How much will a loan cost me? You will be charged interest on a daily basis of 0.8% as a maximum on the capital borrowed. In other words for £100 borrowed you will be charged 80p per day as a maximum. The different lenders we partner with may have slightly different rates and may or may not charge late fees or other processing fees. Please ensure you review all of the lender’s fees and charges before taking out a loan.
- How quickly will I receive my money? Once approved your funds will often be credited into your nominated account the same day as cleared funds, although different lenders may take longer.
- Can I pay my loan off early? Most of the lenders we work with allow you pay off your loan early.
- What if I cannot repay my loan? We hope you will never be in this position as you should never contemplate taking out finance unless you are sure you can repay it. Your first action should be to always speak with your lender to come to a suitable arrangement. They cannot help you if you don’t let them know that you need help.